This workbook caters to children ages 6-16.
This workbook includes detailed instructions on how the Arithmetic subtest is administered and scored.The Arithmetic Subtest is part of the Working Memory portion of the WISC™-IV test, predominantly used in Grades 1-4. The test consists of orally administered arithmetic questions. The test is timed, and children must solve the problems without the use of pencil and paper. The Arithmetic subtest measures attention, concentration, and working memory.The workbooks also provide:
- Details about the subtest, such as how it is administered and scored.
- 50 practice questions that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to the WISC™-IV Arithmetic subtest.
- Challenging levels of difficulty that are appropriate for children up to 16 years of age.
- Suggested activities to help children build the skills necessary to be successful at this particular subtest.
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
NOTE: The Arithmetic practice workbooks consists of both a Parent Book and Child book.Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
Aristotle Circle's goal is to give parents choices and expert advice to make informed decisions. In addition to practice tests, we offer test preparation materials, child assessments, tutoring, and expert advisory services to help navigate the admissions and education process, from pre-school to post-graduate level.