The WISC™-IV Block Design workbooks for children ages 6-16 help families understand the content on this particular subtest of the WISC™-IV as well as provide ample practice items that will help children feel confidently prepared for the exam. The workbooks also provide:
Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
- 9 bi-colored blocks
- Details about the subtest, such as how it is administered and scored.
- 50 practice items that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to the WISCâ„˘-IV Block Design subtest.
- Challenging levels of difficulty that are appropriate for children up to 16 years of age.
- Suggested activities to help children build the skills necessary to be successful at this particular subtest.
- The Block Design practice workbooks for children ages 6-16 consist of both a Parent Book and Child book.
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
*Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with,
nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.