Free ground shipping on orders over $50 in the US!
Our complete 260-page color workbook demystifies the test and gives you 500+ practice exercises and an additional 400+ colorful Vocabulary images. Aristotle Circle's leading ERB prep workbook also provides:
- unprecedented insight into the actual test
- detail on all 8 subtests, including how each is scored and administered
- clarity on common misconceptions about what the test is, how it is administered, what is actually being tested, and how to best prepare
- advice on when your child should take the test - it does matter!
- practical exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts that are tested
- 500+ exercises that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test
- skill-building games and activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine
- 400+ colorful Vocabulary images, including all images your child is required to know on the actual test
- advice to increase persistence, focus and the ability to work through frustration
- 16 solid and bi-colored block manipulatives to practice the Block Design activities
- 80 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play
As the ERB has yet to announce the official date change to the WPPSI™-IV, Aristotle Circle has made every effort possible to ensure parents and children are well prepared for these upcoming changes. Purchasing The Complete ERB/WPPSI™-III Workbook along with our New Subtests Addendum will prepare students for any and all potential changes on the WPPSI™-IV.
Save with our multi-test bundles!
Click images to enlarge
ERB/WPPSI™-III Practice Test 1 is included with the complete workbook. Our 2 ERB/WPPSI™-III Practice Tests are designed to help parents identify a child's areas of strength and weakness relative to specific ERB and WPPSI™-III subtests. The tests include all new questions for each of the eight Verbal and Performance subtests administered on the ERB admissions test. Our ERB/WPPSI™-III Practice Test 2 is also available for purchase separately.
The ERB* test score is only one input into the admission process, but it is one of the fastest and easiest ways to eliminate applications when there is an abundance of demand and a limited number of spots. An ERB score can affect your child's chances of admission to the school of your choice. Despite popular myth, the ERB is NOT purely an innate intelligence test. You can prepare for it. The ERB is an admissions test and more than 50% of the test measures learned material and concepts. While the administrators of the ERB test frown upon any preparation, the reality is that very few children take the test completely unprepared. Many children are "prepped" for the ERB test by specific pre-school curricula and activities.
As featured in the New York Times and New York magazine, Aristotle Circle developed this workbook to help level the playing field. To create the insiders' guide to the ERB, we worked with child education, testing and development experts including school and child psychologists, developmental and occupational therapists, admission directors, and teachers. In the workbook, we demystify the test and debunk common misconceptions about what the test is, how it is administered, what is actually being tested, and how to best prepare. Additionally, we break down the test into its components and include exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts that are tested.
Parents may choose to use the Aristotle Circle workbook as a hands-on tool or merely as an inspirational guide.
*Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with,
nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.