The comprehensive Math and Reading Assessments identify if your child meets, exceeds, or falls below grade level in content strands tested in Common Core aligned tests, State exams, and other end-of-year achievement tests such as the CTP-4.
Our assessments are administered by a tutor in the privacy of the student's home. All results are confidential.Contact Us, for more information or to schedule an assessment.
Our Reading & Math Assessments include:
- 1:1 Administration
- Reading & Math Report Summaries
- Common Core Reading & Math Report Summaries
- State Standards Reading & Math Report Summaries
- Reading Level Identification (Lexile, Fountas & Pinnell, Reading Recovery, DRA)
- 15-minute Report Consultation
Our Assessment Reports provide fast, visual view of a student’s reading and math profiles to help determine the most effective instructional approach for each student.
Customized tutoring is available to fill in any knowledge gaps that are identified from our assessments.More Information on Aristotle Circle Reading Assessment
Aligned with NCTE content strands, the Aristotle Circle Reading Assessment provides objective, individualized assessment data in eight reading sub-skills, providing parents with valuable information regarding their student's reading strengths and weaknesses.
Functioning like a reading specialist, our Reading Assessment adapts to students as they respond to each question in the online program, getting harder or easier as needed to complete the diagnosis. The Reading Assessment:
- Measures eight sub-skills of reading.
- Adapts its K-12 content to each learner’s ability in real-time.
- Features a mix of audio, text and multimedia interactive technology images to engage all students.
- Is approved by NY school districts.
The eight sub-skills of reading evaluated by our Reading Assessment are high-frequency words, word recognition, phonics, oral vocabulary, spelling, reading comprehension, fluency, and phonemic awareness. By examining multiple reading measures together, our Reading Assessment reveals a student’s unique reading profile.
The Reading Assessment is ideal for parents seeking insight into how their child is performing relative to Common Core State Standards. These reading reports can be used to:
More Information on Aristotle Circle Math Assessment
- Help your student prepare for state exams, including Common Core aligned tests, such as ELA and the CTP-4.
- Identify a student’s exact reading level (Lexile, Fountas & Pinnell, DRA1, DRA2, and Reading Recovery).
- Deliver accurate measures of student progress and standards.
Our Math Assessment thoroughly analyzes your child's mathematical mastery through its alignment with Common Core State Standards and NCTM's 5 content strands: Numbers and Functions, Algebra, Geometry, Data Analysis, and Measurement.
Using revolutionary adaptive logic, our Math Assessment maximizes the information obtained while minimizing test-taking time and anxiety.
Our Math Assessment:
- Isolates students’ mastery levels across 44 sub-tests, in five strands.
- Provides interactive technology featuring a mix of audio, text, and images to engage all students and improve diagnostic effectiveness.
- Offers three graphical interfaces (K-2, 3-5, 6-12+) to engage students of all ages, even older remedial students and adult learners.
- Is approved by NY school districts.
Aristotle Circle Math Assessment is ideal for parents seeking insight into how their child is performing relative to Common Core State Standards. The detailed math report can be used to:
- Help your student prepare for state exams, including Common Core aligned tests, such as NY ELA and Mathematics as well as the CTP-4.
- Deliver accurate measures of student Common Core grade performance to parents.