Aristotle Circle’s comprehensive Reading Assessment identifies if your child meets, exceeds, or falls below grade level in content strands tested in Common Core aligned tests, State exams, and other end-of-year achievement tests such as the CTP-4.
Our Reading Assessment is administered at our offices at:
475 Park Ave. South, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10016
All results are confidential.Contact Us, for more information or to schedule an assessment.
Our Reading Assessment includes:
- 1:1 Administration
- Report Summary
- Common Core Report Summary
- State Standards Report Summary
- Reading Level Identification (Lexile, Fountas & Pinnel, Reading Recovery, DRA)
- 15-minute Report Consultation
The Reading Assessment Report provides a fast, visual view of a student’s reading profile to help determine the most effective instructional approach for each student.
Customized tutoring is available to fill in any knowledge gaps that are identified from our assessment.More Information
Aligned with NCTE content strands, the Aristotle Circle Reading Assessment provides objective, individualized assessment data in eight reading sub-skills, providing parents with valuable information regarding their student's reading strengths and weaknesses.
Our online Reading Assessment adapts to students as they respond to each question, becoming harder or easier as the diagnosis progresses. The Reading Assessment:
- Measures eight sub-skills of reading.
- Adapts its K-12 content to each learner’s ability in real-time.
- Features a mix of audio, text and multimedia interactive technology images to engage all students.
- Is approved for use by school districts.
The eight sub-skills of reading evaluated by our Reading Assessment are high-frequency words, word recognition, phonics, oral vocabulary, spelling, reading comprehension, fluency, and phonemic awareness. By examining multiple reading measures together, our Reading Assessment reveals a student’s unique reading profile.
The Reading Assessment is ideal for parents seeking insight into how their child is performing relative to Common Core State Standards. These reading reports can be used to:
- Help your student prepare for state exams, including Common Core aligned tests, such as ELA and the CTP-4.
- Identify a student’s exact reading level (Lexile, Fountas & Pinnell, DRA1, DRA2, and Reading Recovery).
- Deliver accurate measures of student progress and standards.