The WISC™-IV Information workbooks help families understand the content on this particular subtest of the WISC™-IV as well as provide ample practice questions that will help children feel confidently prepared for the exam. The workbooks also provide:
- Details about the subtest, such as how it is administered and scored.
- 50 practice questions that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to the WISC™-IV Information subtest.
- Challenging levels of difficulty that are appropriate for children up to 16 years of age.
- Suggested activities to help children build the skills necessary to be successful at this particular subtest.
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
NOTE: The Information workbook consists of a Parent Book only. There is no Child Book in the Information practice workbook. Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
Aristotle Circle's goal is to give parents choices and expert advice to make informed decisions. In addition to practice tests, we offer test preparation materials, child assessments, tutoring, and expert advisory services to help navigate the admissions and education process, from pre-school to post-graduate level.NOTE: This workbook covers the WISC Information subtest only. It does not provide a comprehensive overview of the WISC exam in its entirety.