This Naglieri Nonverbal Abilities Test® - Second Edition (NNAT2®) Enrichment Book: Level A Kindergarten Entry helps parents understand the content on the test, as well as provides ample practice questions to help prepare children for the exam. The NNAT2® Enrichment Book includes stretch questions that cover Levels B and C. This book comes with a free copy of the Naglieri Nonverbal Abilities Test® - 2nd Edition (NNAT)® Practice Test 1: Level A Kindergarten Entry
. The NNAT2® Enrichment Book also includes:
- Descriptions of the four different Question Types
- A guide on how to interpret the scores
- Suggested Lesson Plans on how to use your preparation time until test day
- 100 NNAT2® questions that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test
- 200 Skill-Building activities to help develop general reasoning skills
- Questions and activities covering Matching, Shape Construction, Patterning, Classification, Shape Deconstruction, Reasoning by Analogy, Pattern Completion, Serial Reasoning, and Spacial Visualizations skills
- Tips to help your child build problem-solving strategies
- Full examples and explanations of how to go through each type of NNAT2® Question Type
- Suggested activities and games that can be easily incorporated into daily life
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
- As featured on ABC News!
- 266 pages
If you have questions about the different NNAT question types, please click on the link below:
Look here for our free NNAT video tutorials!OLSAT® Test Preparation Workbook Now Available!Save with our multi-test bundles!
We also offer the OLSAT® A
Test Prep Workbook
and OLSAT® A Practice Test 1
, which is included with the purchase of the OLSAT® A
Test Prep Workbook
or may be purchased separately. For private school admissions, we offer our best-selling and most-highly recommended ERB test preparation workbook.
About the Test
The NNAT2® is a culturally-neutral, nonverbal measure of reasoning and problem solving abilities. This test does not require English language skills or mathematics; it contains problems that primarily use geometric shapes and pictures.Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
Note: Since this workbook has not been standardized with the New York City Department of Education or NCS Pearson, Inc., an approximate or valid G&T test score cannot be derived from this workbook. The New York City Department of Education and NCS Pearson, Inc., were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this workbook