This workbook includes all 4 ERB Performance subtests (Block Design, Matrix Reasoning, Picture Concepts, Coding) and supplemental sections (Concept Groupings, Matching) developed Aristotle Circle's experts to enable children to better understand concepts tested by multiple ERB/WPPSI™-III subtests. The exercises and information included in the Performance Subtests Bundle workbook will give your child tools to help perform to the best of his or her abilities with less anxiety and frustration for you both.
The Performance Subtests Bundle workbook demystifies the Performance subtests and gives you:
- unprecedented insight into the actual test
- detail on all 4 Performance subtests, including how each is scored and administered
- Block Design subtest practice including instructions and 45 practice exercises
- Matrix Reasoning subtest practice including detailed instructions and 50+ sample questions
- Picture Concepts subtest practice including detailed instructions and 100+ sample questions
- Coding subtest practice including instructions and 70 practice exercises comprised of colorful images and black and white shapes
- Concept Groupings and Matching Activities supplemental materials created by our tutors to enhance children's understanding of common and most abstract category groupings, concepts in Matrix Reasoning, Similarities and Picture Concepts and other subtests
- practical exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts that are tested
- 100s of exercises that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test and that ramp from easy to difficult to prepare children ages 3-6 years old
- skill-building games and activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine
- advice to increase persistence, focus and the ability to work through frustration
- 16 solid and bi-colored block manipulatives to practice the Block Design activities
LOOK INSIDE!Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
Click images to enlarge
*Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with,
nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.