This second edition workbook caters to children ages 6-16.
This workbook includes detailed instructions on how the Picture Completion subtest is administered and scored.
Picture Completion Subtest is part of the Performance portion of the WISC™-IV test, predominantly in Grades 1-4. It is also an optional subtest used for the WPPSI™-III for Grades Pre-K and K. In NYC, however, this subtest is only administered for the ERB/WISC exam, and NOT the ERB/WPPSI exam.
These workbooks provide ample practice questions that will help children feel confidently prepared for the exam. The workbooks also provide:
- Details about the subtest, such as how it is administered and scored.
- 50 practice questions that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to the WISC™-IV Picture Completion subtest.
- Challenging levels of difficulty that are appropriate for children up to 16 years of age.
- Suggested activities to help children build the skills necessary to be successful at this particular subtest.
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
The Picture Completion subtest requires recognition of the missing part in pictures. Measures visual perception, long-term visual memory, and the ability to differentiate essential from inessential details.
NOTE: The Picture Completion practice workbooks consist of both a Parent Book and Child book.Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
*Educational Records Bureau is not affiliated with,
nor does it endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.