PreK & Kindergarten ERB/WPPSI™-IV
Test-Prep Workbook Addendum: New Subtests OUT OF STOCK
This workbook is for clients who already have our WPPSI III Workbook. This full-color workbook demystifies the new WPPSI-IV test and gives you hundreds of practice exercises for the subtests recently added to the WPPSI-IV test.
Aristotle Circle’s leading prep workbook for this test also provides:
- Explanations of differences between the WPPSI™-III and the WPPSI™-IV tests.
- Detail and practice for each new subtest: Animal Coding, Bug Search, Cancellation, Picture Memory, Information and Zoo Locations.
- Unprecedented insight into the actual test.
- Clarity on common misconceptions about what the test is, how it is administered, what is actually being tested, and how to best prepare.
- Advice on when your child should take the test – it does matter!
- Practical exercises and activities that focus exclusively on the concepts tested.
- Hundreds of exercises that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test.
- Skill-building games and activities that you can incorporate into your daily routine.
- Advice to increase persistence, focus, and the ability to work through frustration.
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
Aristotle Circle’s workbook to prepare for the ERB/WPPSI-IV Test – Pre-K and Kindergarten – New Subtests was developed by Aristotle Circle’s Director of Product Development, Janet Roberts. Roberts received her Masters of Science from Oxford University’s Department of Education in Educational Research Methodology, and is a certified teacher with a Bachelor of Education. Roberts has also studied at New York City’s most prestigious educational institutions, including Columbia University and Stuyvesant High School.
To develop the contents of this book, Roberts worked with select Aristotle Circle Test-Preparation Experts with extensive backgrounds in administering and tutoring early childhood educational assessments, intelligence tests, and neuro-psychological evaluations. To ensure this book was made to maximize your learning, it was designed and edited in collaboration with an Art professor with a Masters of Fine Arts and an art fellowship from Yale University.
Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
Want to go beyond our books? We also offer tutoring, admissions and test prep services. to find out more today!