Naglieri Nonverbal Abilities Test 2® (NNAT2)® Enrichment Book: Level A Kindergarten Entry
Free Practice Test Included!
The NNAT2® Enrichment Book also includes:
- Descriptions of the four different Question Types
- A guide on how to interpret the scores
- Suggested Lesson Plans on how to use your preparation time until test day
- 100 NNAT2® questions that are structured and presented in a way similar to those on the test
- 200 Skill-Building activities to help develop general reasoning skills
- Questions and activities covering Matching, Shape Construction, Patterning, Classification, Shape Deconstruction, Reasoning by Analogy, Pattern Completion, Serial Reasoning, and Spacial Visualizations skills
- Tips to help your child build problem-solving strategies
- Full examples and explanations of how to go through each type of NNAT2® Question Type
- Suggested activities and games that can be easily incorporated into daily life
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
- 266 pages + 47 page practice test
As seen on ABC News!
OLSAT® Test Preparation Workbook Now Available!
Want to go beyond our books? We also offer tutoring, admissions and test prep services. to find out more today!
Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
If you have questions about the different NNAT question types, please click on the link below:
Save with our multi-test bundles! We also offer the OLSAT® A
Test Prep Workbook and OLSAT® A Practice Test 1, which is included with the purchase of the OLSAT® A
Test Prep Workbook
or may be purchased separately. For private school admissions, we offer our best-selling and most-highly recommended ERB test preparation workbook.
About the Test
The NNAT2® is a culturally-neutral, nonverbal measure of reasoning and problem solving abilities. This test does not require English language skills or mathematics; it contains problems that primarily use geometric shapes and pictures.
Note: Since this workbook has not been standardized with the New York City Department of Education or NCS Pearson, Inc., an approximate or valid G&T test score cannot be derived from this workbook. The New York City Department of Education and NCS Pearson, Inc., were not involved in the production of, and do not endorse, this workbook