Test Prep Workbook
Pre-K - Kindergarten
Free Practice Test included!
Our OLSAT® A workbooks help parents understand the content on the test, as well as provide ample practice questions to help prepare children for the exam. The OLSAT A is given to children currently in Pre-K or Kindergarten to enter either Kindergarten or 1st grade.
Aristotle Circle promotes learning through play. In creating our colorful and effective OLSAT® workbooks, we leveraged our education and testing experts hands-on experience as well as feedback directly from children. Our comprehensive and fun OLSAT® workbooks alternate black-and-white and color questions to keep children engaged while they learn. The OLSAT® workbook set also includes a complete 70-question black-and-white OLSAT® practice test.
The OLSAT® workbook set also includes:
- Descriptions of all 10 subtests
- Comprehensive detail and practice questions for each of the 10 subtests
- Information clarifying basic misconceptions about the test
- 250 practice questions that are structured and presented in a way that is similar to those on the test
- Suggested activities and games that can be easily incorporated into daily life
- OLSAT® A complete practice test with 70 additional black-and-white questions
- Details regarding how the exam is scored and administered
- 40 monster stickers to encourage persistence and promote learning through play.
- 120 pages
Save with our multi-test bundles!
Want to go beyond our books? We also offer tutoring, admissions and test prep services. to find out more today!
Free ground shipping on orders over $75 in the US!
OLSAT® A Practice Test 1 is included with the purchase of the OLSAT® A Test Prep Workbook or may be purchased separately. We also offer the Naglieri Nonverbal Ability Test® (NNAT®) Test Prep Workbook and our best-selling and most-highly recommended ERB test preparation workbook.
About the Test
The OLSAT®Level-A test, for children in Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten, is comprised of 10 subtests that assess skills such as following directions, classification, identifying associations, establishing sequences, basic mathematical knowledge, analogies, and identifying similarities and differences.
*Otis-Lennon School Ability Test® (OLSAT® is a registered trademark of NCS Pearson. NCS Pearson is not affiliated with, nor do they endorse or sponsor, the contents of this book.